Trucking Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Trucking Insurance Information
Serving Texas, Florida, Illinois, California, Georgia & 25 other states
Professional trucking businesses need strong and comprehensive insurance for their vehicles and drivers. Commercial trucking insurance is a highly specialized entity.
Trucking companies must protect their business assets, cargo and drivers. In the event of an accident, trucks can cause massive damages. Conversely, trucks can also sustain massive damage to both vehicle and cargo. In these cases, having the appropriate trucking insurance coverage can protect a company from potential catastrophic financial losses.
About Our Agency
Integrity Network Insurance Group
provides insurance coverage in over 30 states — including Texas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio and Virginia. We have access to markets in all 50 states and use those markets regularly.
If you’re looking for trucking insurance, look no further. Trucking insurance is our company’s primary line of business. All of the insurance companies we use are A+ rated. We offer policies through AmTrust, Berkshire Hathaway, Hallmark, National Indemnity and many other companies.
Ready for trucking insurance? Start the process with us today. Request your free quote.
What Can Trucking Insurance Cover?
Trucking insurance comes with a variety of coverage options. These types of coverage are designed to protect damage to trucks, drivers and others who share the road.
Integrity Network Insurance Group
can insure your trucking company to meet your needs. Whether you need to insure one truck, or 100 trucks, we are here to help. We cover all aspects of trucking insurance, including:
- Liability Insurance: This policy will protect truckers by covering many different types of harm that can unintentionally be inflicted upon others and their property. This can cover instances of both property damage and personal injury.
- Cargo Insurance: This coverage can help cover products and cargo damaged in transport. Many clients will request compensation in the event of damages incurred while the load is in transit. With this policy, you won’t have to tap into your reserve assets to pay compensation.
- Bobtail Insurance: Did you know your trucking insurance may not cover your truck if you aren’t carrying cargo? Bobtail insurance covers your truck even when it is not operational.
- Physical Damage Insurance: These are various types of coverage that may cover damage to individual trucks. Collision insurance and comprehensive insurance can cover various accidents and damages caused by theft, vandalism and fire.
- Environmental Liability Insurance: If your truck carries hazardous materials, there’s always a chance that accidents or spills could cause severe environmental damages. This type of insurance coverage can help you direct funds towards the cleanup efforts.
Affordability of Coverage
With a trucking insurance policy from Integrity Network Insurance Group
, you can rest assured knowing that you have comprehensive coverage at the lowest price. We can develop flexible premium financing programs to fit your budget. We will work with you to make sure your policy is always active.
We proudly provide our trucking customers with many resources to accompany their policies:
- Dispatch services
- Factoring services
- Department of Transportation Compliance service
- Down-payment assistance
- Assistance in finding drivers
If you’re ready to get started, request your free quote today.