Commercial Auto Insurance for Texas and Beyond
Coverage Options for More than 35 States including California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Tennessee
Begin Your Commercial Auto Insurance Here
Business owners need to insure company vehicles just as they would any other car. They must do so with commercial auto coverage. The agents at Integrity Network Insurance Group will help you get a quote on the best coverage at affordable prices.
What is commercial auto insurance?
Most personal auto policies don’t insure vehicles owned by businesses, or those used for commercial purposes. For such vehicles, commercial auto insurance often is mandatory.
Commercial auto coverage provides a great deal of security for both businesses and employee drivers. If you have a wreck or experience a damaging incident involving a business vehicle, the losses might prove costly. However, by turning to your commercial auto coverage, you can get help paying for the losses. That’s a win-win situation for everyone.
Who needs commercial auto insurance?
Those who need commercial auto insurance coverage often include:
- Companies that own the titles to the vehicles they drive.
- Businesses that provide vehicles to individual employees.
- Individuals who drive their personal vehicles significantly for commercial purposes.
Commercial Auto Coverage Options
Some of the coverage that come within your policy includes:
- Liability Insurance: Insures you against the damage you cause others if you are at-fault in an accident. Most states require drivers to carry this coverage. Policies usually cover property damage and bodily injuries sustained by third parties.
- Collision Insurance: Covers damage to your own vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Pays for damage from non-accident mishaps like theft or weather.
- Medical Coverage: Pays medical bills you or passengers incur. It may also cover death expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: Insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
Determining the Correct Coverage
The commercial auto coverage you carry must specifically meet your vehicular needs and driving risks. Our agents are here to guide you through the setup process. We can help you:
- Select coverage limits that match the value of your vehicle. We’ll ensure you can replace and repair your vehicle following damage.
- Always carry the mandatory coverage required by your state.
- Pay an affordable premium and deductibles on your coverage.
- Adjust your coverage to specific vehicles. If you have vehicles like conversion vans, food trucks or semi-trucks, you also might need inland marine or motor truck cargo protection.
Don’t hesitate to get a quote on a commercial auto insurance policy from Integrity Network Insurance Group right now! Contact us at 512-989-6006 or request an online quote right now!
Insurance information for the savvy consumer